Temporary relief from mouth ulcers, teething pains and denture irritation.Antiseptic and anaesthetic for temporary relief of pain from recurrent mouth ulcers, denture irritation and babies' teething. Anbesol contains no sugar.
How to Use:
- Apply Anbesol undiluted to the affected area with a clean fingertip.
- Two applications immediately will normally be sufficient to obtain pain relief.
- Should not be used more frequently than every 3 hours.
DIRECTIONS FOR BABIES' TEETHING
- Wet a clean fingertip with Anbesol and spread gently on to the sore area of the gum.
- One application will be sufficient. Do not repeat the application for at least half an hour.
- Should not be used more frequently than every 3 hour
Active Ingredients: Lidocaine Hydrochloride 0.90% w/w, Chlorocresol 0.10% w/w, Cetylpyridinium Chloride 0.02% w/w
Also contains: Alcohol, Menthol, Glycerin, Water, Colourants E104, E110, E123, E142
Write a review
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: