PharmaClinix Lightenex® Plus 50ml
PharmaClinix Lightenex® Plus 50ml
This powerful extra strength formulation has been especially developed to address the problem of very dark & resistant hyperpigmentation.
- Dioic acid derivative is a powerful inhibitor of Melanin production & penetrates deeply through the epidermal skin layer, giving better & faster results. In addition, the powerful Azelaic acid, Phytic acid & Salicylic acid bleach and exfoliate the skin.
- Stronger formulation with sun protection factor SPF15 is included. We recommend using sun blockex® SPF 50 for quicker results.
- Excellent for dark skins with penetration enhancers.
- Deep dermal pigmentation
How to Use:
- Apply a thin layer on a clean face or body, twice a day.
- Use a high Sun protection cream after Lightenex® Plus.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
Keep out of reach of children
It is essential to wear a high sun protection cream on top of Lightenex® Plus, e.g. Moisturix® spf 25 or Sun Blockex® spf 50 (total sun block) to avoid further damage from the sun.
Can cause mild irritation & tingling for a few minutes after application.
It is a well known fact that the darker skin toned people use drastic measures in order to lighten skin, but:
- Do NOT use skin lighteners containing Hydroquinone.
- Do NOT use bleaching cream containing steroids.
These can cause permanent skin damage including permanent redness, thinning and blood vessel streaks.
- Do NOT use creams containing mercury as this is a poison.
- Competitive Inhibitor of Tyrosinase & Thio-redoxine reductase.
- Inhibits Mitochondria & DNA synthesis of hyper-active melanocytes selectively. (Melasma & PIH).
- Penetrates abnormal melanocytes easily.
Phytic acid (Inositol hexa-kisphosphate)
- Chelates copper, which is required by Tyrosinase
- Reduces Oxidation & Inflammation to prevent PIH
- Mild exfoliant
- Binds calcium in skin & loosens cell-binding
Licorice (Glabridin, Glabrin, isoliquirtin)
- Strong tyrosinase inhibitors.
- Anti-inflammatory effect, by inhibiting super-oxide anion & PGE –E2 formation(Prostaglandin E2).
70% improvement in depigmentation (compared with 20 in placebo) in a 20 patient split-face study for one month .
Citrus Unshui peel extract
(Nobiletine, Hesperidin, Tyramine complex)
- Competitive inhibition of Tyrosinase by Nobilitine
- Tyramine is a strong substrate competitor of tyrosine
78% melanin inhibition in a 20 patient study
Mulberry extract (Morus nigra)-
form of Arbutin, Contains 9 compound ingredients
- Anti-tyrosinase activity, greater than Hydroquinone or Kojic acid
- Mulberoside –F has 4.5 times the activity of kojic acid
Humulus lupus extract (Xanthumol)
- Works like cortico-steroids, with effect comparable to Dexamethasone
- Prevents release of inflammatory cytokines by the keratonocytes, which attach to the melanocytes.
90% inhibition of cytokine signal protein in 6 living human skins.
- Prevents activation of melanocytes, when skin is treated with UVA & UVB light.
25 patient study showed a significant improvement in 68-72% of patients over 8 weeks in spot morphology.
28 patient study with melasma gave a significant improvement in 46% of patients in 28 days & 71% in 60 days.
Diacetyl boldine & Titanium dioxide
Inhibits melanin synthesis by:
- Alpha-1 adrenergic antagonism
- Reducing calcium flow & stablises inactive tyrosinase
96% had significant de-pigmentation in a 28 patient study
Arbutin extract plus Magnesiun ascorbyl phosphate (Melfade)
- Powerful tyrosinase inhibitor
40 patient study over 3 months showed 80% greater activity than beta-arbutin
60 patient melasma study showed 2% Melfade as effective as hydroquinone 2%
Dioic acid (Azeleic type dicarboxylic acid)
- PPAR receptor blocker leads to diminished mRNA transcription of tyrosinase.
96 patient over 2 months study showed Dioic acid 1% to be as effective as Hydroquinone 1%
- Prevents Cox 1 & 2 activation, which stimulates the melanocytes.
- Mixed tocopherols
- Ascorbyl palmitate
- Ascorbic acid
- Citric acid
Write a review
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: